The benefits of installing PlayBond are:
- Available in 22mm and 16mm thickness.
- Critical Fall Height of over 2.5m, tested by RAPRA to BS EN 1177 (22mm).
- An environmentally friendly, impact absorbing safety surface.
- Moulded non-slip cellular structure with excellent durability and comfort.
- Requires no special skills or tools allowing a quick and easy installation.
- No costly base works (as required for conventional tiles or wet-pour).
- Ideal for green field sites, disappears from view once turf has re-grown.
- Suitable for all weather, extreme temperatures and resists wind uplift.
- Can be used on flat or contoured landscapes.
- Large openings of 2.5cm diameter allow liquid and debris to drain, keeping surface dry and clean.
- Absorbs shock and noise.
- Protects floor and equipment.
- Pourus surface so that water drains through – can be used year-round.
Age Range: 3 to Adult
Item Size: 1.5x1m;
Overall Area Required: 2m x 1m
Critical Fall Height: 2.7 m
Amount of Surfacing Required:
Loose fill: 0.6m3
The Travel Mats is safe on grass.